Memorandum of Understanding
Parental Alienation Education
Parental Alienation Education ( PAE ) and the association have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), to advance the success of both entities and to provide the association with non-dues revenue (NDR) using PAE benefits described herein, which will be offered to association members.
PAE and the association agree to put a good faith effort into maintaining a mutually beneficial working relationship.
PAE and the association agree to use their collective resources to achieve the points of agreement stated within this Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
PAE and the association agree to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding sometimes referred to herein as a “partnership“ to ( i ) jointly advance the success of both entities and to ( ii ) develop revenue sharing with the association using PAE benefits, which will be offered to the association members.
In order to develop non- dues revenue with the association, PAE agrees to provide to the association members, Continuing Educational Conference benefits and PAE Consultation Services.
PAE agrees to advance the success of the association, by offering to send out information about the association, through PAE’s Listserv, and social media communities. The PAE listserv has a national and international arc of followers which includes parents and their extended family members, family law lawyers, mental health providers, arbitrators, mediators, parenting coordinators, CPS investigators, custody evaluators, research psychologists, university faculty members, psychiatrists, DV advocates, police or other law enforcement professionals, CDFA’s, guidance counsellors and a number of other professionals, and these individuals represent a large population and the association understands and acknowledges they might not have exposure to these individuals were it not for this MOU, and if not for the fact this would require a substantial financial cost to the association.
PAE can boost visibility of the association through the PAE listserv and social media communities and PAE is committed to advancing public interest in the culture and activities of the association..
A partnership with PAE can lead to valuable networking opportunities for the association and for the success of its members.
Each party to this MOU will appoint a person to serve as the official contact to coordinate the activities of each organization in carrying out this MOU. The individuals selected to serve as the official contact are listed herein as follows :
Name: Joseph Goldberg__________________
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( The ) ______________________
Parental Alienation Education
501 N. Orlando Ave Ste 237
Winter Park, FL 32789
Street Address _______________________
City ________ State/Province ___________
Zip Code/ Postal Code _________________
BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT
1. The association, agrees to email information about PAE and its benefits to every member of the association.
2. The benefits provided by PAE will allow all the members of the association to have permanent ownership of their continuing educational conference and consultation service benefits. The association will assist PAE in obtaining email data to deliver the benefits to their members. It is entirely up to the association to decide how best to assist PAE with this data requirement.
3. The Continuing Educational Conference Benefits will be introduced to the association members by PAE providing them with a FREE 30 DAY PASS to initially access the benefits.
4. After expiration of the Free 30 Day Pass every member of the association will be offered an opportunity to keep their benefits on a permanent basis. In order to keep these benefits, each member will be required to pay a $20.00 one time fee to set up an Account ID. There are no fees of any other kind to the member after this fee is paid.
5. For every member of the association that pays the one time fee of $20.00 The association will receive 50% of the fee, as their share of the revenue.
6. The association agrees to send the information of these benefits to all members of the association by using or developing an association Listserv.
7. PAE will send to the association its marketing materials which will help to describe the offer of the PAE benefits ( The Benefit Material ). The association agrees to use this marketing material for the purpose of informing their members of the benefits; and the association agrees to market the benefits to their members on a bi-annual basis.
8. PAE will process electronic access of a FREE 30 DAY PASS to every member of the association. After 30 days, PAE will send a notification to every member offering them the opportunity to keep their benefits on a permanent basis. PAE, is solely responsible for the integration of these steps and PAE will be solely responsible for all of the costs relating to these processing activities
9. In addition to the continuing educational benefits being provided to all the members of the association, PAE also agrees to provide the members of the association with Free Consultation Services. The consultation services will enable a member to have 2 hours time to confer with a PAE consultant.
10. This Memorandum of Understanding shall be renewed on an annual basis.
PARENTAL ALIENATION EDUCATION AGREES TO :
1. PAE agrees to connect a hyperlink from their website www.ParentalAlienationEducation.com to the association website, along with the hyperlinks to any designated executives of the association.
2. PAE agrees to post announcements, notify of press releases, and other information about the association, through PAE’s Listserv and social media communities.
3. PAE also agrees to provide the benefits stated under Section III Responsibilities ( Benefits ),
to all of the members of the association.
IV. TERMS OF UNDERSTANDING
1. The term of this Memorandum of Understanding is for a period of one year and may be extended for one-year, at anytime upon written mutual agreement.
2. PAE and the association agree to confer with one another 60 days prior to the annual renewal date of the MOU, so that both organizations can discuss any issues regarding the continuation of the MOU.
3. Either organization may terminate the Memorandum of Understanding upon thirty ( 30 ) days written notice without penalties or liabilities.
4. The signing of this Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ) is not a formal undertaking. It implies that the signatories will strive to reach to the best of their ability, the objectives stated in the Memorandum of Understanding.
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education, I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Name: Joseph Goldberg
Representing Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( The ) ______________________ I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Print Name :_______________________
Signature : _________________________
Representing : ______________________