Memorandum of Understanding
Parental Alienation Education
Parental Alienation Education ( PAE ) and the company have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU ), to advance the success of both entities. PAE will provide Continuing Educational Conference Benefits and its Consultation Services to the employees of the company and the company agrees to pay a FLAT FEE to PAE for the employee benefits and all the terms are stated herein the MOU.
PAE and the company agree to put a good faith effort into maintaining a mutually beneficial working relationship.
PAE and the company agree to use their collective resources to achieve the points of agreement stated within this Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ).
PAE and the company agree to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding sometimes referred to herein as a “partnership“ to ( i ) jointly advance the success of both entities and to provide PAE benefits to the company employees.
PAE agrees to provide to the employees of the company, Continuing Educational Conference benefits and PAE Consultation Services.
PAE agrees to advance the success of the company, by offering to send out information about the company, through PAE’s Listserv, and social media communities. The PAE listserv has a national and international arc of followers which includes parents and their extended family members, family law lawyers, mental health providers, arbitrators, mediators, parenting coordinators, CPS investigators, custody evaluators, research psychologists, university faculty members, psychiatrists, DV advocates, police or other law enforcement professionals, CDFA’s, guidance counsellors and a number of other professionals, and these individuals represent a very large population and the company understands and acknowledges they might not have exposure to these individuals were it not for this MOU, and if not for the fact this would require a substantial financial cost to the company.
PAE can boost visibility of the company through the PAE listserv and social media communities and PAE is committed to advancing public interest in the culture and activities of the company.
A partnership with PAE can lead to valuable networking opportunities for the company and for the success of its employees.
a) Each party to this MOU will appoint a person to serve as the official contact to coordinate the activities
of each organization in carrying out this MOU. The individuals selected to serve as the official contact are listed herein as follows :
Name: Joseph Goldberg__________________
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( The ) ______________________
Parental Alienation Education
501 N. Orlando Ave Ste 237
Winter Park, FL 32789
Street Address _______________________
City ________ State/Province ___________
Zip Code/ Postal Code _________________
BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT
1. The company, agrees to email information about PAE and its benefits to every employee of the company.
2. The benefits provided by PAE will allow all the employees of the company to have unrestricted access to their Continuing Educational Conferences, and Consultation Service Benefits. The company will provide PAE with a list of email addresses corresponding to the names of their employees. This is the only way PAE can send out electronic notifications and deliver their benefits directly to company employees online.
3. The Continuing Educational Conference Benefits will be sent to the company employees by PAE providing them an electronic notification, each employee will have permanent access to their benefits.
4. In exchange for all employees of the company receiving their Continuing Educational Conference and Consultation Service Benefits, the company agrees to pay a FLAT RATE FEE in the amount of $_______________________ to PAE.
5. The company agrees to send information about the benefits to all employees of the company by using or developing a company Listserv.
6. PAE will send to the company its marketing materials which will help to describe the information about the PAE benefits ( The Benefit Material ). The company agrees to use this marketing material for the purpose of informing their employees of the benefits; and the company agrees to market the benefits to their employees on a bi-annual basis.
7. PAE is solely responsible for integration of the processing activities and PAE will be solely responsible for all of the costs corresponding to these processing activities.
8. In addition to the continuing educational benefits being provided to all the employees of the company, PAE agrees to provide the employees of the company with Free Consultation Services. The consultation services will enable an employee to have two hours time to confer with a PAE consultant.
10. This Memorandum of Understanding shall be renewed on an annual basis.
PARENTAL ALIENATION EDUCATION AGREES TO :
1. PAE agrees to connect a hyperlink from their website www.ParentalAlienationEducation.com to the company website, along with the hyperlinks to any designated executives of the company.
2. PAE agrees to post announcements, notify of press releases, and other information about the company, through PAE’s Listserv and social media communities.
3. PAE also agrees to provide the benefits stated under Section III. Responsibilities ( Benefits ), to all of the employees of the company.
IV. TERMS OF UNDERSTANDING
1. The term of this Memorandum of Understanding is for a period of one year and may be extended for one-year, at anytime upon written mutual agreement.
2. PAE and the company agree to confer with one another 60 days prior to the annual renewal date of the MOU, so that both organizations can discuss any issues regarding the continuation of the MOU.
3. Either organization may terminate the Memorandum of Understanding upon thirty ( 30 ) days written notice without penalties or liabilities.
4. The signing of this Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ) is not a formal undertaking. It implies that the signatories will strive to reach to the best of their ability, the objectives stated in the Memorandum of Understanding.
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education, I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Name: Joseph Goldberg
Representing Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( The ) ______________________ I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Print Name :_______________________
Signature : _________________________
Representing : ______________________