MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
PARENTAL ALIENATION EDUCATION
Parental Alienation Education ( PAE ) and the company have agreed to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ).
PAE and the company agree to put a good faith effort into maintaining a mutually beneficial working relationship.
PAE and the company agree to use their collective resources to achieve the points of agreement stated within this Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ).
PAE and the company agree to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding sometimes referred to herein as a “ partnership “ to ( i ) jointly advance the success of both entities and to ( ii ) provide PAE Continuing Education and Consultation Service Benefits to the employees of the company.
PAE agrees to advance the success of the company by offering to send out information about the company through PAE’s Listserv and social media communities.
The PAE Listserv has a national and international arc of subscribers and this list includes corporate clientele ( corporations ), and psycho-legal professionals, specifically: family law lawyers, mental health practitioners, arbitrators, mediators, parenting coordinators, CPS investigators, custody evaluators, research psychologists, university faculty members, psychiatrists, DV advocates, police or other law enforcement professionals, CDFA’s, guidance counsellors and a number of other professionals, and these individuals represent a large population and the company understands and acknowledges they might not have had exposure to these individuals were it not for this MOU, and if not for the fact that this would also require a substantial financial investment on the part the company.
PAE can boost visibility of the business of the company through the PAE Listserv and social media communities and PAE is committed to advancing public interest in the culture and activities of the company.
A partnership with PAE can lead to valuable networking opportunities for the company and for the success of their employees.
Each party to this MOU will appoint a person to serve as the official contact to coordinate the activities of each organization in carrying out this MOU. The individuals selected to serve as the official contact are listed herein as follows :
Name: Joseph Goldberg__________________
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( company ) ______________________
Parental Alienation Education
501 N. Orlando Ave Ste 237
Winter Park, FL 32789
Street Address _______________________
City ________ State/Province ___________
Zip Code/ Postal Code _________________
BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT
1. The company agrees to distribute PAE benefit information to the employees of the company.
2. PAE will enable the employees of the company to have permanent ownership of their continuing educational conference benefits Free of Charge. The company will arrange for PAE to receive an email address corresponding to the name of any employee receiving the PAE benefits. This is necessary for PAE to deliver the benefits to each employee and to send out electronic notifications.
3. PAE will send to the company, benefit information materials, which will help to describe the PAE benefits ( Introduction To Benefits ). The company agrees to use this material for the purpose of informing employees of the benefits; and the company agrees to distribute the benefit information materials to the company employees on a bi-annual basis.
4. PAE is solely responsible for the electronic activation of these benefits and PAE will be solely responsible for all of the costs to integrate these benefits for employees each and every year.
5. In addition to the continuing education benefits being provided to all the employees of the company, PAE also agrees to provide the employees of the company with Free Consultation Services. The consultation services provided will enable each employee to have 2 hours of services including consultation time with a consultant.
6. The company agrees to pay a Sponsorship Fee in the amount of $__________ as a fee to support the success of PAE and for various services and resources that PAE agrees to use to promote the success of the company, and for PAE employee benefits.
7. This Memorandum of Understanding shall be renewed on an annual basis.
PAE AGREES TO :
1. PAE agrees to connect a hyperlink from the PAE website www.ParentalAlienationEducation.com to the company website, along with hyperlinks to any designated executives of the company.
2.PAE agrees to post announcements, distribute press releases and other information about the company through PAE’s Listserv and social media communities.
3. PAE also agrees to provide the benefits stated under Section III. Responsibilities ( Benefits ) to all of the employees of the company.
IV. TERMS OF UNDERSTANDING
1. The term of this Memorandum of Understanding is for a period of one year and may be extended for one-year at anytime upon written mutual agreement.
2. PAE and the company agree to confer with one another 60 days prior to the annual renewal date of the MOU so that both organizations can discuss any issues regarding the continuation of the MOU.
3. Either organization may terminate the Memorandum of Understanding upon thirty ( 30 ) days written notice without penalties or liabilities.
4. The signing of this Memorandum of Understanding ( MOU ) is not a formal undertaking. It implies that the signatories will strive to reach to the best of their ability, the objectives stated in the Memorandum of Understanding.
On behalf of Parental Alienation Education, I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Name: Joseph Goldberg
Representing Parental Alienation Education
On behalf of ( The ) ______________________ I hereby sign this Memorandum of Understanding:
Print Name :_______________________
Signature : _________________________
Representing : ______________________